Friday, July 07, 2006

Introductions...

Hey Everyone...Intern Dave here for the first time. Intern Dan and I work in the same office and we were inspired to write a blog by our boss, Nora "Special K" Walker, who spends literally hours in the office each day maintaining her very hip blog. And yet, she makes it look as if she spends absolutely no time on it at all...she truly is amazing.

I am not really into the whole sharing my life story or venting my emotions in my blog thing, so I'll leave that up to Intern Dan. He and I go to shows every night, so every weekday this blog will be updated with reviews of each show that we attend. We will use our (semi-confusing) custom grading system we like to call the "Up-Side-Down" method. Red shall represent Intern Dan, while Blue represents myself. You can think of it as a five star system ranging from Very Poor to Excellent.

Thumb Down - Very Poor
Thumb Side - Poor
Thumb Up - Okay
One Up/One Side - Good
Both Thumbs Up - Excellent

For example, this would be a rating for a show that Intern Dan thinks is okay, but I think is good:








Got it?

I feel like Intern Dan has skipped a step in this whole blogging process. He has jumped into reviewing shows and talking about his personal life before he has even introduced himself. So for my first post, I would like to share a little bit about Intern Dan. And since they say a picture is worth 1,000 words...this may be all you need to know:




(Photo courtesy of Abby's Private Collection)

-Intern Dave