Friday, July 28, 2006

The (soon-to-be In)Famous "Indie Rock Dance Party Mix" and other things...

So Nora was kind and generous enough to work extremely hard on a mix of my request. She slaved over it for hours upon hours upon weeks upon weeks and had to deal with me bothering her non-stop. As she mentioned
, I told her I only like half of the mix. This is true. (However, Tiny's is more to my liking.) (A detailed review of the mix is currently in progress.) (Paul, I know I said I gave you a shoutout but it is going to have to wait until the next entry)

Speaking of annoying Nora daily, this is a call to anyone who can help: I WANT A PEOPLE IN PLANES album (the EP would be cool too). Not only will you be helping me but you will also be saving Nora from my constant nagging and saving Intern David from overhearing my nagging and then sitting through Nora's rambling on about how I keep nagging her.


Now for a concert review: Wax On Radio - cool band with a cool sound and good musicians. I think they have room for improvement but basically, I thought they rocked. I honestly didn't care that the singer was out of tune quite a bit. The band's coolness and overall sound allowed for such style (yes, I'll call it style, not lack of ability - again, they could all play their instruments). So, I highly recommend checking them out. I believe they are going to have a new CD coming out soon which I am guessing you should check out. (three-quarters up thumb - you will see a picture of a thumb in this position when Intern David gets around to changing my ratings into picture format).

I didn't see Mew or go to the Mew afterparty because well, let's see, someone forgot to mention that it was open bar. Oh well.

So to make this entry extra long, I am going to tell a quick story. Intern David and I met an actual person who we don't know who reads our blog (and by "reads" I mean read once in the very beginning). So, if you do read our blog, please pass it onto friends and let us know if you enjoy it. Intern David really likes feedback.

There was some cool Gnarls stuff going around the office today.
Check this out - Gnarls Biggie.

That's all for now. (I will post the mix review later.)
-Intern Dan

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, However I am encountering
difficulties with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I cannot
subscribe to it. Is there anyone else getting the same RSS problems?
Anybody who knows the answer can you kindly respond?
Thanx!!

Also visit my blog post ... grow taller 4 idiots

 

Post a Comment

<< Home