Friday, August 04, 2006

To Lolla or Not To Lolla - Day 1 (Webcast) and Other Things...

So I'm currently watching the streaming video of Panic! at the Disco as they finish their set. Granted, it has improved as it goes on but I had someone from down the hall come over to my desk asking if we were doing singing to Panic! thinking there is no way they could actually be that out of tune. He was wrong. A little too ambitious maybe. My guess is this needs to be heard over a big, loud PA so that you can't tell, etc.

Some of you may be thinking that it's just the webcast but that is not so. The Subways sounded great earlier today.

Tonight: Hot Chip at South Street Seaport; Levy at Mercury; Teddybears at Annex. good times
Tomorrow: Warped. hot times.

See you there.

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger Zach said...

How was Hot Chip? I wanted to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home