Monday, August 21, 2006

I Want My 3+ Minutes Back...

I, like all other truly cultured Americans, tuned into the last few minutes of the Teen Choice Awards to watch Mr. Spears give his "National TV Debut." If you couldn't figure it out already from the headline, he sucked. Really, really sucked. The into was alright with the really fake-looking piano playing and the 12 year-old boys (Michael Jackson anyone?) dancing and mouthing the words but then Federline turned from the piano and began to what I assume he consideres rap.

Just a few words of advice for this budding rap artist: don't be white and name your song the same title as an Eminem hit track and don't give a shoutout to Detroit (it doesn't matter if you came from there or not). I am not going to dignify this with a thumb.

I'm trying to find a video of this on YouTube so that I can link to it but now I'm lazy. Look it up, it's there.
-Intern Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home